Healthy Cinnamon Cookie Butter
A sweet and satisfying, guilt-free craving buster. Try eating cookie butter alone, in hot cereal, or as a dip for pretzels or apple slices.
- 2 cups Kodiak Bear Bites honey graham crackers
- ~1/4 cup vanilla Silk almond milk
- 2 Tbsp almond butter creamy
- 1 Tbsp Cocavo solid coconut and avocado oil blend
- 1 tsp cinnamon ground
Roughly crush the graham crackers and place in food processor.
Add all other ingredients to food processor and pulse to combine, adding 1-2 tablespoons of the almond milk at a time until it forms a smooth and spreadable consistency.
Scrape sides as needed and pulse again until thoroughly combined.
Additional Suggestions: This recipe is delicious as is, but here are some other suggestions you may want to try:
Nutrition Information Per 1 Tablespoon Serving: 41 calories, 2.6 gm fat, 0.8 gm saturated fat, 3 gm carbohydrates, 1.3 gm protein, 0.6 gm fiber, 34 mg sodium, 0 mg cholesterol
- using a different type of cookie- such as a vegan cookie or other cookie of choice
- using a different type of milk such as skim milk, soy milk, rice milk, oat milk, etc.
- adding vanilla extract, almond extract, more cinnamon
- sprinkling in other spices such as ground nutmeg, cardmom, anise, or ginger to mimic that taste of traditional speculoos cookie butter
- folding in crushed cookie pieces after pulsing in the food processor to make a "crunchy" cookie butter